BENEFITING: TEAM CONTINUUM
EVENT DATE: Nov 06, 2011
Get your guaranteed entry for the 2011 NYC ING Marathon for a fund raising commitment of $2500
Your ticket to the starting line!
You don’t have to wait for the lottery to find out if you have an entry for the world famous ING New York City Marathon. Team Continuum will provide you with a guaranteed entry for the 2011 race in return for helping us help cancer patients overcome life’s everyday burdens so they can focus on their crucial medical care. In fact, we’re making it easier than ever to join the Team and support this extremely worthy cause:
Minimum Fundraising commitment: $2,500.00
- Guaranteed entry
- Fundraising web page that you can personalize
- Coaching with Pro Ironman John Hirsch and Physical Therapist Jason Klein, P.T.
- Team training runs for beginners, intermediate and elite runners weekly through June, twice weekly July -October in Central Park NYC
- Additional access to coach and physical therapist by email and online in the Athlete Forum
- Training plan and monitoring
- Team gear
- Private Team Continuum pre-marathon pasta party the night before the event
- NY Road Runners provides all athletes with transportation to the starting point at Ft. Wadsworth