Drive 4 Rebecca wrote -
Drive4Rebecca is an official charity team of The 2012 NYC Triathlon taking place on Sunday July 8, 2012.
Drive4Rebecca is an ongoing effort to help all children with special needs by helping their families to become stronger advocates. We raise funds for education, for autism research and to help increase awareness of autism.
Rebecca is laughing in the video because she can't wait for her dad to sweat it out during the 2012 NYC Triathlon while she sits back, relaxes, and comes along for the ride. For the 10k run, Jon is pushing Rebecca in her Advanced Mobility jogger.
We are very excited about our team and some of our team members have specified that 50% or more of the funds they raise will support their favorite charities that help children with special needs.
* Cindy Benjamin is supporting the Children's Therapy Center
* Scott Binder is supporting OAR
* Adam Cohen is supporting Learning Spring
* Pam Feliciano is supporting REED Academy
* Gwen and Paul Grech and Leslie Korff are supporting Surfers Healing
* Travis Doyle is supporting Seaver Autism Center
* Amy Miller is supporting the Therapeutic Nursery & other Kaplan JCC programs for kids
Thank you in advance for supporting Drive4Rebecca and all of these wonderful organizations and for helping many children with special needs and their families. To help:
1) Please click on the Donate button or
2) Click on Join The Team button and create a fundraising page just like this one that you can share with your own friends and family to help spread the word and raise money for Team Drive4Rebecca!
Jon and Rebecca