The triathlon is over but we're still raising funds through Drive4Rebecca to support vital programs for children and young adults with special needs.
Please click the DONATE button on the right to give - whether it is large or small, everything counts!
Drive4Rebecca is an ongoing effort to help all children with special needs by helping their families to become stronger advocates. We raise funds for education, for autism research, and to help increase awareness of autism.
Drive4Rebecca is an official charity team of The 2013 Aquaphor NYC Triathlon!
Drive4Rebecca is an ongoing effort to help children and young adults with special needs. We help families to become stronger advocates and raise funds for education, for autism research and to increase awareness of autism. Thank you for helping us meet our goal of raising $50,000 or more in this event.
Through our amazing athletes, 50% or more of the funds they raise will support their favorite charities listed below that help children and young adults with special needs.
* Adam and Josh are supporting programs for young adults with special needs
* Teresa and Joe are supporting Seaver Autism Center
* Pam is supporting REED Academy
* Gwen, Paul, Jill, Leslie, John and Amy are supporting A.skate Foundation & Surfers Healing
* Sean and his dad are supporting Autism New Jersey
Look at the photos of our awesome team members and watch the video of Rebecca - she's laughing because she's so happy about all of the amazing athletes who are participating in the 2013 NYC Triathlon to raise funds for so many terrific causes.
Thank you in advance for supporting Drive4Rebecca and all of these wonderful organizations and for helping many children with special needs and their families. To help:
1) Please click on the Donate button or
2) Click on Join The Team button and create a fundraising page just like this one that you can share with your own friends and family to help spread the word and raise money for Team Drive4Rebecca!
Jon and Rebecca