EVENT DATE: Oct 13, 2012
Sheena Field wrote -
Emmalee, Chris, and Sheena Field will be walking to raise awareness and support the Madison Area Down Syndrome Society on October 13th. Please Join our Team!!!
The Madison Area Down Syndrome Society is reaching out to the entire community in an effort to raise awareness about Down syndrome and the meaningful contributions people with Down syndrome give to our community everyday.
This year's walk is extra special - we have two important announcements about MADSS and two national partnerships we are working on for 2013 and this walk is critical to pulling these off. You read the first announcement here. You can read the second, even bigger, announcement here.
11th Annual Step Up Walk for Down Syndrome Benefiting the Madison Area Down Syndrome Society
Date and Time: Sat, 10/13/2012, 1:30pm
Location: Monona Terrace, Madison, WI
Exhibition Hall B
We'll walk from the Monona Terrace to the State Capitol and back to the Terrace. (About 1 mile)
JOIN US FOR:
- Live Music by The Pool Boys! www.ThePoolBoys.org
- Bucky Badger from 3:30pm - 4:30pm!
- Face painting by Nuria Vega
- Photographer Audrey Grunwald
- Visit the Oscar Mayer Weinermobile!
- Go through the Obstacle course by Special Olympics
- Play in a Bounce House
- Play games from Its Your Party!
- Bid on awesome items in the Silent auction
- ...and much more!
Free Parking at the Monona Terrace (Value $6) if your registration and payment are received by October 1st!
Click here to visit the MADSS Website.