The Robin Hood Endurance Team is a small group of elite athletes dedicated to fundraising for Robin Hood by competing at world-class endurance events. We combine our passion for endurance sports with our desire to give back by helping Robin Hood target poverty in New York City.
Any amount helps - 100 percent of every dollar we raise goes directly to programs helping poor New Yorkers.
- $50 covers the daily wage for one formerly homeless man to participate on a work crew assignment that prepares him for full-time employment.
- $75 provides a day of high quality preschool for one child.
- $100 connects one low-income family to public benefits, social services, and employment counseling.
- $750 provides a year of basic literacy training and G.E.D. test preparation for one student.
- $1000 pays for health care for one adolescent for one year.
To learn more about Robin Hood, visit robinhood.org