BENEFITING: ENDURE TO CURE PEDIATRIC CANCER FOUNDATION
ORGANIZER: ENDURE TO CURE PEDIATRIC CANCER FOUNDATION
EVENT DATE: Mar 14, 2015
ENDURE TO CURE PEDIATRIC CANCER FOUNDATION wrote -
RUN THE 2015 DC MARATHON & 1/2 MARATHON WITH TEAM ENDURE TO CURE!
ABOUT THE EVENT: Take on a rockin’ 26.2 or 13.1 historic journey through our Nation’s capital at the Rock ‘n’ Roll DC Marathon & 1/2 Marathon on March 14, 2015. Boasting revamped courses with a new start line on Constitution Ave. surrounded by the sights of the White House, Smithsonian Libraries and Washington Monument, live bands and cheer squads along the course culminating with a post race finish line concert!
WHY TEAM ENDURE TO CURE? For many kids and families battling cancer, the cure is not the immediate need; finding a way to be normal is. Our DC Marathon & 1/2 Marathon fundraising will provide kid-centered boosts and a helping hand to their families during cancer treatment to children in the Washington DC area.
Your Participation with Team Endure to Cure includes:
- Your race entry fee (reimbursed after fundraising minimum is met)
- Your personal fundraising web page
- Training plans from a professional coach
- Organized training runs (in local Washington DC area)
- Access to a private online forum of Team Endure to Cure members
- Endure to Cure gear upon reaching $250 fundraising
- Celebration party for team members who have reached $1,000 fundraising
- Fundraising tools and one-on-one assistance from Endure to Cure staff
- And more!
Your Team Endure to Cure responsibilities are:
- $1,000 fundraising commitment by March 7, 2014 (or forfeiture of entry)
- Give best effort
- Have fun
TO GET A RACE REGISTRATION for the DC Marathon or 1/2 Marathon before it reaches capacity, please click here.
If you have any questions, please email or call Jason Sissel: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866.400.2121