BENEFITING: YMCA of Greater Pittsburgh
EVENT DATE: May 04, 2014
LiKE RUNNING? Join the EY Corporate Wellness Challenge team.
LIKE DONATING? Donate to this fundraiser and support the YMCA of Greater Pittsburgh.
EY is proud to be an official member of the Dick’s Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon Wellness Corporate Challenge.
By joining Team EY, you are helping to raise funds for Pittsburgh underserved residents through the YMCA of Greater Pittsburgh while supporting the 2014 Pittsburgh Marathon, Half Marathon, or 2-5 person Relay Team on May 4.
The YMCA of Greater Pittsburgh provides programs to promote youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.
Today the YMCA engages more than 10,000 neighborhoods across the U.S. As the nation’s leading non-profit committed to helping people and communities to learn, grow and thrive, the YMCA’s contributions are both far-reaching and intimate — from influencing our nation’s culture during times of profound social change to the individual support the YMCA provides an adult learning to read.
Supporting and serving our neighbors, the YMCA ensures that everyone has the opportunity to become healthier, more confident, connected and secure.
Your donation matters!
The YMCA values Youth Development, Healthy Living and Social Responsibility. Your support is appreciated and the YMCA maximizes every contribution to help as many people as possible.
Here are some of the ways the YMCA uses the funds you raise:
• $25 will provide seven meals to underserved elderly living in food deserts
• $50 will provide a senior with social connection through one month of membership or a season of youth sports for a child in need
• $100 will cover 10 weeks of swimming lessons for an inner-city child
• $125 will cover one week of summer camp for an inner-city child
• $200 will provide two weeks of shelter to a homeless man
• $250 will provide a month of emergency food assistance for a family of four
• $500 will introduce a child to the great outdoors through a week-long overnight camping experience
Thank you so much for the support!