William Young via Crowdrise
November 07, 2011
BENEFITING: GRASSROOT SOCCER
ORGANIZER: GRASSROOT SOCCER
Bill's Top 10 Reasons for Running 26 miles in NYC.
- GrassRoot Soccer (GRS) does valuable HIV/AIDs work
- Tommy, one founder is a student friend from Dartmouth Medical School
- Kirk, another founder married Paola, yet another good friend.
- GRS prevention work beats treating more moms, babies and kids for HIV.
- GRS's home is across the river from Hanover in Norwich Vt.
- Running lifts my spirit as well as my legs.
- Hillary, my daughter, is training, challenging, and running with me.
- Age 65 and Medicare will now cover my hospitalization.
- I love NY despite the Yankees.
Thank you for your support.
Make an offline donation by sending a check to Grassroot Soccer PO Box 712 Norwich, VT 05055, please note the runner's name in the memo line.
To learn more visit www.GrassrootSoccer.org