BENEFITING: Foster Care Coalition of Greater St. Louis, Inc.
EVENT: GO! for a Cause
EVENT DATE: Apr 15, 2012
Foster Care Coalition of Greater St. Louis, Inc. wrote -
Would you like to join our team?
The Home Team is the official charity running team for the Foster & Adoptive Care Coalition. We will help you train for a race at the 2012 GO! St. Louis Marathon & Family Fitness Weekend, while raising funds to help us in our mission to find homes for youth in foster care.
Not only will you help to increase awareness and raise funds for area youth in foster care, but you will also receive the following great benefits:
• A link for easy online registration through Crowdrise and a discounted registration rate
• TWO AWESOME technical shirts, one from the Foster & Adoptive Care Coalition, and one from GO! St. Louis
• Pasta Party the Friday night before the run – Come pick up your shirts and have some energy-boosting pasta!
• Personal webpage for convenient online fundraising
• Opportunity to participate in the GO! St. Louis 12 week Training Program for a discounted $85 fee
• Monthly email newsletter with new ideas and assistance to increase your fundraising efforts
• To know your run is raising money to find homes for St. Louis area children in foster care
• Option to run or walk together as a team
Team members will be required to commit to a minimum $500 fundraising goal.