The TEAM IMF Ambassadors are a group of triathletes committed to leaving the IRONMAN legacy behind in race communities through their service through sport and commitment to community. Through service projects, fundraising initiatives, and athletic goodwill, the TEAM IMF Ambassadors strive to positively impact the communities hosting IRONMAN events each year.
This year, the TEAM IMF Ambassadors will participate in 8 service projects in communities surrounding IRONMAN events. These will include:
1) IRONMAN 70.3 Oceanside: Adaptive Surf Clinic for Kids with Challenged Athletes Foundation.
2) IRONMAN Texas: Repairing the home of Ms. Angela and family with Rebuilding Together Houston.
3) IRONMAN 70.3 Santa Rosa: Lake Sonoma Flood Clean-Up Project with Friends of Lake Sonoma and Army Corps of Engineers
4) IRONMAN Boulder: Eldorado Canyon hiking trail maintenance and rock climbing demo with Paradox Sports disabled athletes.
5) IRONMAN Lake Placid: Hands-only CPR training at IRONMAN Village with the American Red Cross.
6) IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship (Chattanooga): Swim Clinic for Local Youth
7) IRONMAN World Championship (Kona): TBA
8) IRONMAN Arizona: Day of Service with Salt River Children’s Foundation
Support our TEAM IMF Ambassadors in their service through sport and commitment to community!