Inside Out Community Arts via Crowdrise
January 14, 2013
Please sponsor Team Inside Out during the ASICS LA Marathon on March 17th as we raise funds for our youth programs.
Through visual arts, performing arts, and media workshops, Inside Out promotes healthy interaction among diverse at-risk and underserved Los Angeles middle-school and high school youth. Led by both specially trained teams of professional artists and high school age mentors, Inside Out bridges cultural, geographic, socioeconomic and differently-abled boundaries to support youth in creating and presenting topical theater, art and media. Our goal is to empower youth with the tools, confidence and inspiration to make a positive difference in their communities and the world... from the inside out.
Yet, it is only with support from generous contributors like you that Inside Out can continue to provide young people from disadvantaged communities a high quality arts and media education. With your help, we can continue to offer a safe place for our students to learn compassion, tolerance, and positive conflict resolution skills through creative collaborations during those critical after school hours when juvenile crime and violence triples.
This year, we have a fantastic marathon team that includes staff, board members, artists, friends and even one of our students! Please join us as we run for something by making a contribution today.
Here are just a few examples of how your gift can make a difference:
* $50 - Can purchase new props and costumes for a performance.
* $100 - Can pay for a student's room and board at Inside Out's annual camping trip in the Santa Monica mountains.
* $250 - Can sponsor a high school student's yearly participation in a mentor-leadership training program.
* $500 - Can purchase a computer for our Teen Media Initiative technical training program.
* $1000 - Can sponsor a student's participation in our after school program including all workshops, a field trip, and final performance.
Just click the above donate button to contribute! You may also mail a check to Inside Out Community Arts, 608 Venice Blvd., Venice, CA 90291. Please put 'marathon' in the memo section. Thank you for your generosity!
Want to know more about us? Visit our website and see how your support will help Inside Out transform the lives of youth in disadvantaged communities through arts and media education: www.insideoutca.org