BENEFITING: Joshua House
ORGANIZER: Joshua House
EVENT DATE: May 05, 2013
Joshua House wrote -
On the weekend of May 4 & 5, the Joshua House Community Center team will rally together and run. We will run in the Pittsburgh Marathon races.
We have the opportunity to impact over 1000 young people every year through our summer camps, sports leagues, after-school hours, work opportunities, small group mentoring and HoopsFest. Now, we need you to join our team. Whether you’re a seasoned runner or someone who has been inspired by the determination of helping our youth, we invite you to run for a reason.
Our mission is simple. We want to build community with kids, teens & young adults through education, athletics & faith. We have been serving central PA's youth since 1998. Please visit our website to learn more: www.joshuahouse.com
- Click the “join the team” button on the right of this page
- Register to run for JH's Team (As soon as you hit 75% of the fundraising minimum for your race you will be officially registered with a bib number. Don’t worry, we won’t run out of registrations.)
- By registering you will create a profile linked to this page. Forward your link to family and friends, encouraging them to donate toward your run. Each online donation to your page will be displayed on your profile.
- You will hear more about JH's Team 4:13 and exclusive opportunities as your race approaches.
**** You do not need to register at the Dick’s Sporting Goods Marathon Website. By registering here and meeting 75% of your donation minimum, you are registered.****
Pittsburgh Marathon Fundraising Minimums:
Kids Marathon: $50
Half Marathon: $350
- Click the “donate” button to the right and make a secure donation to JHouse's Marathon Team
- Select a profile below and make a secure donation toward your favorite runner’s goal
Please help support these runners and their mission to impact today's youth. You can make a donation in support of a particular runner or make a general donation in support of the entire Joshua House team. Look what your support can help do for the youth of Central PA:
- $50 sponsors a child to a half day summer camp.
- $50 sponsors a child to attend Kids in Motion six week session.
- $75 sponsors a team to play in HoopsFest.
- $125 sponsors a child to go to a full day summer camp.
- $150 sponsors a family for our Christmas Giving Project (providing a laundry basket filled with food and essentials, numerous gifts & a children's Bible).
- $250 sponsors a team to play in our CrossTown basketball league.
- $750 sponsors half a year of after-school meals for our weekly JHouse Family Dinner
- $1,500 provides a year of after-school meals for our weekly JHouse Family Dinner.
- $1,250 covers gym rental for our CrossTown league for teens that don't play on the school teams.