Team up with TEAM LIVING WELL to benefit the Living Well Foundation in
GO! St. Louis Marathon & Family Fitness Weekend
April 6-7, 2013
Again this year, Living Well Foundation has been chosen as a featured Charity Partner of the GO! St. Louis Marathon. By taking part in the Family Fitness Weekend as a Team Living Well participant, you can help us help create healthier individuals and families. Our vision is that no child will have adult disease and no adult will die from preventable illness!
Join us for Missouri’s largest competitive fitness event. Please note that this course is USATF certified and a Boston Marathon qualifier.
WALK OR RUN WITH TEAM LIVING WELL !
You are doing this not just to improve your health and accomplish a personal goal—you are doing this for an important cause…you are fundraising to save the lives of people so they do not die of preventable disease. We NEED you to make this difference! Make the choice today and join our team!
$150 fundraising minimum
- Reduced entry fee for all events
- Exclusive Team Living Well tech shirt or racing singlet
- Online training program
- Walk/run meets for local participants
- On-camp lodging for out-of-town members
- Pre-race pasta party
- Team gear check
- Post-race refreshments
- Fun team atmosphere
- Supporting a good cause
Getting involved is easy and can be done in three easy steps:
- Email Amber Simmons, Office Manager, at Amber@LivingWellVillage.org for a special link to the Living Well Foundation online registration form.
- Set up your fundraising page using our event module on Crowdrise.com: http://www.crowdrise.com/TeamLivingWell/fundraiser/livingwellfoundation
- Email your friends and family to ask for support or contact Amber Simmons for a Donation Form to collect sponsorships the old-fashioned way.
The registration deadline is March 1st, so be sure you register today.
For more information about the race, including the course map, requirements, etc. visit the GO! St. Louis website: http://www.gostlouis.org
Thank you for your support. We hope to have you on our team. For more information, to volunteer during the race weekend or with any questions, email Amber Simmons, Office Manager at Amber@LivingWellVillage.org
Living Well Foundation
3602 Lions Den Road
Imperial, MO 63052
Office: (636) 674-5014
Fax: (636) 674-5015