Danny Zavala via Crowdrise
July 18, 2012
BENEFITING: MEMORIAL MEDICAL CENTER FOUNDATION
ORGANIZER: MEMORIAL MEDICAL CENTER FOUNDATION
EVENT: Welcome to Long Beach!
EVENT DATE: Oct 07, 2012
MEMORIAL MEDICAL CENTER FOUNDATION wrote -
Long Beach Lifesavers
Saving Lives One Step at a Time
Team Long Beach Lifesavers’ mission is to give the gift of quality, compassionate care to the patients we serve everyday. We will hit the pavement to participate in the 2012 Long Beach Marathon, Half Marathon, 5k and Bike Tour while raising money for the patients of our community. By signing up today you can keep yourself fit and healthy while helping others in need. We are asking everyone to set a fundraising goal of $250, but there is no gift too small to help our cause.
Long Beach Memorial and Miller Children’s Hospital Long Beach provides health care for children and adults of the Greater Long Beach area, while leading as a regional destination for premier, specialized care, research and education through our Centers of Excellence.
Sign up today!
Collectively we can raise $30,000 for Long Beach Memorial and Miller Children’s Hospital Long Beach!
Don’t want to run but interested in supporting the Long Beach Lifesavers? Make an online contribution by clicking the Donate button to your right. If you would like to donate to a personal page find that team member below.
Together we will save lives one step at a time!
EMAIL KCHO@MEMORIALCARE.ORG FOR MORE INFORMATION
Get the Running Shoes of Your Choice
Sweepstakes ends July 29th, 2012 at 11:59pm EST
NO DONATION NECESSARY. A DONATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Sweepstakes begins July 10th, 2012 at 9:00am EST
Sweepstakes ends July 29th, 2012 at 11:59pm EST
1. HOW TO ENTER: Go to www.CrowdRise.com (the “Website”) and follow the onscreen
instructions to raise at least $26.00 from July 10th, 2012 at 9:00am EST to July
29th, 2012 at 11:59pm EST and you will be automatically entered into the sweepstakes, Get the Running Shoes of Your Choice. To enter without making a donation, send an email to Felix@CrowdRise.com with the following subject line: “Please enter me in the Sweepstakes – Get the RunningShoesofYourChoice.”) Limit: one prize/entry perhousehold.
2. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winners will be determined from all eligible entriesreceived in one random drawing (the “Drawing”). One Drawing will be held on July30th, 2012. The Drawing will be conducted by representatives of Sponsor whosedecisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winners will be notifiedby email at the email address provided upon entry on or about one (1) day after the dateof the Drawing.
3. PRIZES AND ODDS: GettheRunningShoesofYourChoiceupto$200.Approximate Value: $200.00. Winner must purchase shoes and submit a receipt toFelix@CrowdRise.com in order to be reimbursed for their running shoes. CrowdRise willreimburse the winner up to $200.00. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligibleentries received. All prizes will be awarded (assuming sufficient number of eligibleentries.) Sponsor reserves right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No othersubstitution or transfer of prizes permitted. Sponsor responsible only for prize delivery;not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. Taxes and fees, if any, are the soleresponsibility of winners.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open to individual legal residents of the 50 United Statesand District of Columbia, age 18 or older as of July 10th, 2012 at 9:00am EST, exceptemployees (and their immediate families and members of the same household) ofSponsor and its affiliates, agents, judges and advertising and promotion agencies.
5. VERIFICATION OF WINNERS AND DELIVERY OF PRIZES: Winners may berequired to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, where permitted, apublicity release. Prizes may be awarded to alternate winners if affidavits/releases are notreturned within ten (10) days after mailing to winners or if prize notifications or prizesare returned as undeliverable. If prize is won by a minor, it may be awarded in the nameof a parent or legal guardian in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winners agree to use of name,address, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any mediumwithout additional compensation to the extent permitted by law, any such use withrespect to minors to be subject to prior approval of parent or legal guardian.
6. GENERAL: This Sweepstakes is void outside the United States and where prohibitedor restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws andregulations. This Sweepstakes will be governed by the internal laws of the State ofDelaware. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with thisSweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the UnitedStates of America. Sponsor and judges are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged,garbled, incomplete, misaddressed, postage due or misdirected entries, emails, mail orcommunications; for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delays inoperations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way oftechnical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software,communications devices; or for transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction,unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss or otherwise. Further,Sponsor and judges are not responsible for electronic communications that areundeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, orinsufficient space in entrant's email account to receive email messages. The use ofautomated software or computer programs to register or to enter the Sweepstakes isprohibited and any individual who uses or attempts to use such methods to register or toenter will be disqualified. Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any computersystem resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information inconnection with, this Sweepstakes and reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify,cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes should any virus, bug, technical failures,unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt oraffect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of theSweepstakes. In the event of any such cancellation, termination or suspension, a noticewill be posted and a random drawing will be held from among all eligible, non-suspectentries received prior to such time. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, todisqualify any entrant (and his/her Sweepstakes entry) from this Sweepstakes or anyother promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliates ifhe/she tampers with the entry process or if his/her fraud or misconduct affects theintegrity of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to correct clerical ortypographical errors in promotional materials. By participating in this Sweepstakes, eachentrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by thedecisions of the judges and warrants that he/she is eligible to participate in thisSweepstakes. By accepting the prize, winner agrees to release Sponsor and its directors,employees, officers and agents, including without limitation, its advertising andpromotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or inconnection with the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of prize or participation inany prize-related activity.
7. CAUTION. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGEANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THISSWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULDSUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEKDAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENTPERMITTED BY LAW.
8. WINNERS LIST: To obtain list of winners, send an email to Felix@crowdrise.comwith the following subject line: “Please send the winner’s list for the CrowdriseSweepstakes – GettheRunningShoesofYourChoice.” A request for the winner’s listmust be received by July 29th, 2012 at 9:00am EST.The winners list will be sent to requesting parties after selection and verification ofwinners.
9. SPONSOR: Crowdrise, 301 West 4th Street, Suite 440, Royal Oak, MI 48067
10. QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES? Send an email toFelix@CrowdRise.comAll trademarks are the property of their respective owners.