BENEFITING: MEB FOUNDATION
ORGANIZER: MEB FOUNDATION
EVENT: 2016 Boston Marathon
EVENT DATE: Apr 18, 2016
Thank you for visiting the 2016 Boston Marathon MEB Foundation fundraising page! I'm honored to be a MEB Foundation team member, raising money to help promote youth health, education and fitness initiatives. With your donation, the MEB Foundation can continue its support of Loma Linda Hospital's Medals of Courage program, as well as the Armory Foundation's College Prep program. Your donation will provide continued success for these programs and I hope you'll join me in my efforts to raise $5,000!
The MEB Foundation is guided by the importance of Maintaining Excellent Balance in life. It is this drive for balance that Meb Keflezighi believes contributes greatly to his success as a marathon champion and community leader.
The MEB Foundation fulfills its mission as a collaborator and leader in the areas of youth health, education and fitness. The Foundation supports programs and events that:
- Empower youth and their families to Maintain Excellent Balance
- Provide the tools and resources to lead healthy lifestyles.
- Engage children in academics, in and out of school hours.
- Provide opportunities for children to play and learn positive life skills through involvement in sports.
- Engage entire communities in promoting youth health, education and fitness.