Are you running the 2012 NYC Marathon? Want to run and raise funds for the lifesaving work of Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)?
Click on JOIN THE TEAM button above and become a member of Team MSF. Then, you can create your own fundraising webpage that you can send to all your friends and family and ask them to support you. Here is how:
- Click on the "JOIN THE TEAM" button above
- Register for Team MSF and create your fundraising page
- Personalize your text and photo on your online fundraising page to express why you are running with Team MSF and supporting Doctors Without Borders.
- Send the link out to your friends, family, colleagues - anyone you think will help you reach your goal.
- Put the link on your social media website and also in your email signature - you never know who may want to donate!
Show your commitment to saving lives – Run for Doctors Without Borders
About Doctors Without Borders
Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international independent medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural and man-made disasters, and exclusion from health care in more than 65 countries. A private, non-profit organization, Doctors Without Borders was founded in 1971 as the first non-governmental organization to both provide emergency medical assistance and bear witness publicly to the plight of people it assists.
Any questions? Send an email to: TeamEvents@newyork.msf.org