Prairie Rivers Network via Crowdrise
August 16, 2012
BENEFITING: Prairie Rivers Network
EVENT DATE: Apr 27, 2013
Join Prairie Rivers Network at the 2013 Illinois Marathon and help protect clean water and healthy rivers.
By running or walking for Prairie Rivers Network, you will be making a difference. You will be protecting our vital water resources, not just for right now, but also for future generations.
- Want to join the team? Click the CREATE YOUR FUNDRAISER button to create your own fundraising page. It's that easy!
- Want to donate to a specific fundraiser? Click on the TEAM tab.
- Want to support the team with a donation? Click the DONATE button.
Why Support Prairie Rivers Network?
- You will be protecting our drinking water supply.
- You will be protecting the homes of wildlife that depend on rivers, from otters that inhabit the streambanks to the iconic bald eagles soaring over the Illinois River.
- You will be helping to protect eh multi-billion dollar recreation, tourism, and fishing economies that depend on our rivers and lakes, economies that are vital to Illinois' financial future.
What happens when someone donations through this fundraiser?
- When someone donates through your Run for Your Rivers fundraising page, 100% of their tax deductible donation goes directly to PRN, a registered 501c3 non-profit with a 45 year history of protecting our environment.
- This membership donation says that clean water is important to you!
Will donors get overrun with email and solicitations?
- 1 or 2 emails per month containing our e-newsletter and important action alerts;
- 3 print newsletters per year;
- invitation to special events; and
- 1 or 2 letters per year saying how great they are for protecting our rivers and streams.
Thank you for all your support!
Click here to visit our official website.