BENEFITING: Prairie Rivers Network
ORGANIZER: Prairie Rivers Network
EVENT DATE: Apr 27, 2013
Prairie Rivers Network wrote -
Join Prairie Rivers Network at the 2013 Illinois Marathon and help protect clean water and healthy rivers.
By running for Prairie Rivers Network, you will be making a difference. You will be protecting our vital water resources, not just for right now, but also for future generations.
- You can help us fundraise by clicking the CREATE YOUR OWN FUNDRAISING PAGE button. You’ll get your own fundraising page to share with all your family and friends. It's that easy!
- Want to donate to a specific fundraiser? Scroll down to see the team.
- Want to support the team with a donation? Click the big DONATE button.
Why support Prairie Rivers Network?
- You will be protecting our drinking water supply.
- You will be protecting the homes of wildlife that depend on rivers, from otters that inhabit the streambanks to the iconic bald eagles soaring over the Illinois River.
- You will be helping to protect the multi-billion dollar recreation, tourism, and fishing economies that depend on our rivers and lakes; economies that are vital to Illinois’ financial future.
What happens when someone donates through this fundraiser?
When someone donates through your Run for Your Rivers fundraising page, 100% of their tax deductible donation goes directly to Prairie Rivers Network, a registered 501 (c) 3 non-profit with a 45 year history of protecting our environment.
This membership donation says that clean water is important to you!
Will donors get overrun with email and solicitations?
No. Members of Prairie Rivers Network will receive:
- 1 or 2 emails per month containing our e-newsletter and important action alerts;
- 3 print newsletters per year;
- invitations to special events; and
- 1 or 2 letters per year saying how great they are for protecting or rivers and streams.
Thank you all for your support! Click here to visit our official website.