BENEFITING: Prairie Rivers Network
ORGANIZER: Prairie Rivers Network
EVENT DATE: Apr 27, 2013
Prairie Rivers Network wrote -
Join Prairie Rivers Network at the 2013 Illinois Marathon and help protect clean water and healthy rivers.
By running or walking for Prairie Rivers Network, you will be making a difference. You will be protecting our vital water resources, not just for right now, but also for future generations.
- Want to join the team? Click the CREATE YOUR FUNDRAISER button to create your own fundraising page. It's that easy!
- Want to donate to a specific fundraiser? Click on the TEAM tab.
- Want to support the team with a donation? Click the DONATE button.
Why Support Prairie Rivers Network?
- You will be protecting our drinking water supply.
- You will be protecting the homes of wildlife that depend on rivers, from otters that inhabit the streambanks to the iconic bald eagles soaring over the Illinois River.
- You will be helping to protect eh multi-billion dollar recreation, tourism, and fishing economies that depend on our rivers and lakes, economies that are vital to Illinois' financial future.
What happens when someone donations through this fundraiser?
- When someone donates through your Run for Your Rivers fundraising page, 100% of their tax deductible donation goes directly to PRN, a registered 501c3 non-profit with a 45 year history of protecting our environment.
- This membership donation says that clean water is important to you!
Will donors get overrun with email and solicitations?
- 1 or 2 emails per month containing our e-newsletter and important action alerts;
- 3 print newsletters per year;
- invitation to special events; and
- 1 or 2 letters per year saying how great they are for protecting our rivers and streams.
Thank you for all your support!
Click here to visit our official website.