BENEFITING: American Red Cross in Greater New York
EVENT DATE: Nov 04, 2012
Welcome Team Red Cross Runners!
The American Red Cross is once again a participating charity in the ING NYC Marathon with Team Red Cross going the distance to make a difference.
Team Red Cross runners have the opportunity to run in this world-class event while simultaneously raising funds to support the lifesaving mission of the American Red Cross in Greater New York, across the country and around the world!
Every 60 seconds, the lifesaving mission of the Red Cross benefits 250 people…
You are helping to save the day:
- When disasters strike.
- When a neighbor's house burns down.
- When someone needs a lifesaving blood transfusion.
- When a family needs to contact a deployed service member in an emergency.
- When someone going into cardiac arrest needs CPR/AED treatment.
- When a child needs a hug and a blanket.