Robin Hood wrote -
Whether you’re a runner who didn’t win the lottery or someone who just wants to show their love for NYC by taking a "little" stroll through the Big Apple, this is your chance to lace up and do some good. And with 1.8 million New Yorkers living in poverty, there is still a lot of good that needs to be done.
By racing for Robin Hood you can enjoy the perks of being a team player. Benefits include:
- Transportation on the team bus to the starting line on race day (Party bus complete with psych-up music)
- Private Team Robin Hood tent at the marathon start with refreshments and private restrooms (No bathroom lines = happy runners)
- Pre-race Team Robin Hood pasta dinner (Did someone say carbo-load?)
- Post-marathon Team Robin Hood party (We promise not to disappoint.)
- Invitations to premiere Robin Hood events for lead fundraisers (We are friends with Gaga and the Black Eyed Peas. You know you want to be, too.)
- Weekly team training runs (Who knew running could be so fun?)
In addition, you’ll be able to invite your friends and family to Robin Hood’s fabulous Mile 20 Block Party. This big bash includes a Jumbotron featuring all 40,000 runners as they step into the Bronx and hit the wall of sound—the ear-splitting sound of Robin Hood supporters and family members cheering on their heroes, backed up by our own house DJ.
The clock is ticking. It will be race day in no time.
To get your marathon number, get more information, or learn about corporate team opportunities, please contact Molly Brethauer at email@example.com.
The race to help New Yorkers in need is on!