BENEFITING: TEAM RED WHITE & BLUE
ORGANIZER: Team Red White
EVENT DATE: Apr 14, 2014
Help me Help Team RWB.
Team Red, White & Blue (Team RWB) is a veteran support organization whose mission is to enrich the lives of veterans and their families. Specifically, we support their reintegration process by connecting these veterans to a reliable friend in their community. We use athletic events to build awareness, fundraise & inspire others to join our team.
Team RWB works toward this mission by focusing on three key areas:
1. Personal connectivity between Veterans with invisible wounds and citizens in the community where they now live
- Community-building events that bring Veterans together with citizens
- Formation of friendships and natural individual relationships
2. Reintegration through physical fitness
- Physical: rebuild the body, give structure to life and bolster self-esteem
- Psychological: help to process experiences from Iraq/Afghanistan
- Social: connect with people to run, bike, workout and be active
3. Galvanization of esprit de corps and team membership
- Bringing back the feeling from the military of pride and being part of a unit
I need to raise at least $30 That's less than a $1 each!
Thank you in advance for your help!