BENEFITING: SeriousFun Children's Network
EVENT DATE: Mar 15, 2015
Team SeriousFun is a fundraising endurance program which raises funds for SeriousFun Children's Network, founded by Paul Newman. SeriousFun is a growing global community of 30 camps and programs serving children with serious illnesses and their families, always free of charge. SeriousFun has served more than 500,000 children and families from more than 50 countries since its inception in 1988.
As a member of Team SeriousFun, you will receive:
- Guaranteed Race Entry to the 2015 NYC Half
- Half Marathon Training and Coaching Support
- A personal fundraising web page
- A custom dri-fit Team SeriousFun shirt for race day
- An invitation to the team pasta party before the race
- Fundraising support from our staff of professional fundraisers and access to world-class online training and fundraising materials
Minimum Fundraising Commitment
Runners using a charity entry: $1,400
Runners who have secured their own entry: $500
Fundraising deadline: March 9, 2015
Team SeriousFun will cover the NYRR registration fee for all Team SeriousFun participants. Runners and walkers will be asked to pay a tax-deductible $75 registration fee to Team SeriousFun upon registration.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com or call 866-444-8860.