BENEFITING: Stand Up To Cancer
ORGANIZER: Stand Up To Cancer
EVENT: Welcome to Long Beach!
Mileage Tracker: 60
Welcome to my profile.
You've made it this far.
Please help me raise money to fund cancer research and run in the Long Beach Marathon! It's for a phenomenal cause.
Any help you can give blows my mind.
Here you can look up Stand Up to Cancer all you want: http://standup2cancer.org/
Thanks, folks! Take care!
Stand Up To Cancer wrote -
Want to run the Long Beach Marathon for Team SU2C? Stand Up To Cancer (SU2C) has 20 slots available for athletes to participate. Check out how you can become a part of the team!
- The first twenty people who complete the commitment agreement to raise the minimum fundraising goal via his or her custom Crowdrise page will be guaranteed a spot.* To receive a copy of this agreement, please e-mail email@example.com. Funds raised will benefit Stand Up To Cancer's ground breaking translational cancer research.
- SU2C has ten slots allocated toward the marathon and half marathon. To be eligible for these slots, you must commit to fundraise $2,500 for SU2C.
- SU2C has ten slots allocated toward the 5k and bike tour. To be eligible for these slots, you must commit to fundraise $1,500 for SU2C.
- Participants fundraising $2,500 for marathon and half marathon will receive the following.
- A complimentary “goody” bag from SU2C.
- SU2C will host a pre-marathon dinner party for the twenty athletes the weekend of the event (details TBD).
-Participants fundraising $1,500 for 5k and bike tour will receive the following:
- SU2C will host a pre-race dinner party for the twenty athletes the weekend of the event (details TBD).
- Runners are encouraged to send in their training photos, videos and stories, which may be highlighted on SU2C.org and other SU2C social media profiles (i.e. – Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
Stand Up and run with us!
Stand Up To Cancer is a program of the Entertainment Industry Foundation (EIF), a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization. EIF meets all 20 BBB Charity Standards.
*All participants must provide their credit card upon sign-up. If the fundraising amount is not raised by October 14, 2012, your credit card will be charged the remaining amount. All applications are subject to review by SU2C and the individual will receive confirmation of entry within 5 business days.