BENEFITING: TRAIN 4 AUTISM
ORGANIZER: TRAIN 4 AUTISM
EVENT: 2015 LA Marathon
EVENT DATE: Mar 15, 2015
My name is Adam Gutierrez,
I have a 7 year old daughter named Sarah that has a mild case of Autism and i train for endurance races in order to raise awareness and funds for Autism research and studies in her name. I have been with Train 4 Autism since 2011 and am the South Bay chapter president. Any amount is welcome as these funds will go back within the Autism community, Thank you for stopping by my page and have a great day.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
1. Contact us for a discounted registration code for the 2015 LA MARATHON.
2. Create a Crowdrise Fundraising Page Right Here! Then start sending emails to friends family and coworkers raising funds for an awesome cause.
3. Connect with other Train 4 Autism Athletes, Parents, and Team Members on Facebook. Come & join us on our FREE weekly coached training runs!!!
4. Receive FREE Coaching and Training Plans by contacting our awesome coach & parent Rolf Henriksson by emailing him at email@example.com
5. Train, and compete in an awesome event for a phenomenal cause.
What is Autism? Autism is a devastating neurological and biological disorder that typically affects children between the ages in 18 months to five years of age. Autism currently affects 1 in every 110 children today. It is estimated there are over 1 million people in the United States alone with autism. Autism affects each individual differently and at different levels of severity. Some people with autism are severely affected, cannot speak, require constant one-on-one care, and are never able to live independently. While others who have less severe symptoms, can communicate, and eventually acquire the necessary skills to live on their own.