TO SIGN UP YOUR SORORITY/FRATERNITY:
- Choose "Set Up Your Fundraiser" at the top of the page
- Click "Start Your Own Fundraiser" and use your house's name as the Fundraiser title. Add a fundraising goal and a little info about why your house is raising money for Cancer for College!
TO SIGN UP YOUR 2-PERSON CORNHOLE TEAM
- Go to your sorority/fraternity's fundraising page
- Click on "Fundraise for this campaign" and either log in or create an account to continue
- Input your own name and the name of your partner as the team name
- Add a fundraising goal and any other information you want
- Begin fundraising to help make a cancer survivor's dream come true!
I am helping cancer survivors to go to college by participating in the Cancer for College CornHOLY Mother-of-All Tournaments (it’s an awesome cornhole tournament)! The event is event taking place on multiple college campuses across the country, and I need your help to reach my goal. By donating to my Crowdrise campaign, you will not only be helping me but, more importantly, you will be helping a cancer survivor realize their dream of a college education! The best part is that the money USC students raise will go to support a cancer survivor at USC!
Cancer for College is a 501(c)3 charitable foundation formed in 1993 by two-time cancer survivor, double amputee, and lifelong Delt, Craig Pollard (USC ’91). Since inception, Cancer for College has provided over $2 million in college scholarships to more than 1,000 cancer survivors nationwide.
Head to [insert your unique link to your fundraising profile page] to donate and learn more about this great cause.
Thank you so much for your generous support as we work together to reach our goal of making a cancer survivor’s dream of a college education become a reality.
Sample Facebook & Instagram Post
“It sucks that the cost of cancer keeps some people from going to college. That is one of the reasons I am participating in the Cancer for College CornHOLY Mother-of-All Tournaments, to raise money for cancer survivors to achieve their dream of a college education. Cancer for College has awarded nearly $2 million in scholarships to nearly 1000 survivors since 1994, and this fundraiser will help cancer survivors at my school. That’s right, every dollar I raise goes right back to a USC student who survived cancer.
Help me reach my fundraising goal by donating at [insert your unique link to your Crowdrise fundraising page link]. Thanks for helping!”
“I’m helping cancer survivors achieve their dream of a college education! You can too by donating to my campaign at [insert your unique link to your Crowdrise fundraising page link].”