BENEFITING: UPS FOR DOWNS NFP
EVENT: UPS for DownS SPINS MIDTOWN
EVENT DATE: Mar 03, 2013
Maureen Pajerski wrote -
Midtown Athletic Club, 1760 N. Hicks Road, Palatine, IL 60074
Check In 10:00 am • Cycle 11:00 am-3:15 pm • Re-fueling 3:00-5:00pm
Fees: $100 Per Bike – Each bike may be divided up into teams of up to 4 people.
Cyclists may switch out on the hour.
Fees include: 4 hours of instructed cycling, T-shirt, water and snacks.
Food will be served after the event to replenish all those expended calories!
• Silent Auction items will be available!
• 100% of profits will go to the UPS for Downs organization.
• Open to Midtown Members and Non members.
• Registration is now open, however space is limited.
• Minimum age 12 years or older
MIDTOWN ATHLETIC CLUB
1760 N. Hicks Road • Palatine
847.991.4646 • midtown.com/palatine