Things people never say.
· Wow, I really wish I had a Snuggie to wear for my Superbowl party.
· I sure am glad my uncle ate the 3 bean nacho dip before this 4 hour car ride!
· If only I could help someone move out today…
· I feel so energized after Thanksgiving Day dinners!
· I’m glad there's no toilet paper because I was concerned about the environment anyway.
· I hate donating money to my extremely good looking and muscular relative who is again participating in UNC Dance Marathon to raise money for the UNC Children’s Hospital.
...Ok, so maybe the last one was stretching it a bit. I might not ACTUALLY be genetically related to you, but if you are reading this page, you are automatically considered at least an adopted aunt or uncle in my book...
So yes, it's that time of the year again and I am asking for your help. No, not the type of help from the “Help, I’ve fallen and can't get up” commercials and no, not the type of help that involves any online site trying to improve my credit score.
It's the type of help that involves little boys like Sage. Sage is an energetic, Spiderman-loving, 8 year old boy who has cystic fibrosis and is currently being treated at the UNC Children's Hospital. He is the Kid Co-Captain for my team, Go Go Power Ragers. (Here's a video of him from last year: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPBGC7c1W-A&list=UUOfe5g0zkmIm3ai1x56gTrA&index=26.
I need to raise a measly $150 to dance at this year’s marathon and get to meet Sage. All your donation money goes to helping the kids pay for their treatment at the UNC Children’s Hospital. I appreciate any and all donations that bring me closer to my goal and thank you all for visiting my page!
Daniel, The University of North Carolina, Class of 2013