“On Marathon Day, the Boston Athletic Association looks out for the safety of runners; the other 364 days a year it’s up to WalkBoston.”
My name is Jodi, I’m not an elite athlete , just your every day runner who loves to race. This is my first marathon and I could not be more proud to be on Team RunBoston!
Please help me get to the starting line of my first marathon!!!
I have also decided to sell my miles…for $25 each …
For the low price of $25 YOU will get:
- To support an awesome charity….
- 1 mile of the Boston Marathon donated to YOU…how awesome is that!?
- During YOUR mile YOU get to pick the playlist 1-2 songs..please pick good jams ;)
- A sweaty high five during YOUR mile if you attend the race
- If all that wasn’t enough, YOU will put a HUGE smile on MY face :D
Sooooo now that YOU have decided YOU need to buy a mile..here’s what YOU do…on my donation page YOU click donate…then type YOUR name in the donation field..in the comments put what # mile YOU want and what songs YOU want me to listen to..how easy is that??!?!
**** Note: A marathon is 26.2 miles, the last .2, which is the finish line is a little bit more pricey, for obvious reasons…that last effort , the 0.2 is going to be $100, I know, I know…a little bit expensive , but it’s the FINISH and prime real estate…YOU also get to pick the last song…..who’s is going to be?!?!
18. Bro- so much country! Cruise -Florida Georgia Line, Beer money- Kip Moore, and Truck Yea- Tim McGraw!