Teresa Hughes recieved a liver transplant on October 2, 2012. The reason Teresa had to have a liver transplant is because in March of 2011 she fell ill. She was diagnosed with:
- sjrogens disease
- cerrosis of the liver (Although she doesn't drink)
- type 2 diabetes
- Had to be on a breathing machine 24/7
- Had to get her lungs drained every 2 weeks for monthes on end
- Also had to get her stomach drained.
Teresa, has had a hard life from:
- Dealing with an abusive husband
- Being diagnosed and beating Cervical cancer
- and injuring her leg so that it no longer can bend.
Now that she has recieved her new liver, Her family and herself are having a hard time raising money to pay for the costs of the transplant, medical bills, medications, house payment and light bill. We are trying to lighten the burden and trying to help her raise money to pay her bills and her medical bills so that she doesn't lose her house, get her lights turned off, and not being able to afford her medications.
She has helped this community in so many ways. She has volunteers at the local animal shelter for about 6 years, she has organised so many events and now it is the communities turn to help her and her family. So, I am asking you to find it in the kindness of your heart to open up and to donate to this worthy cause. You will get the satisfaction of knowing that you helped save Teresa from losing her home and not being able to get her medications. Remember Karma comes back ten fold.