Event Date: Thursday, June 15 Event Time: 8:00 p.m. (lineup starts at 7:30 p.m.) Event Location: Downtown Jacksonville Run/Walk Cost: $30 entry fee; Virtual Fee (not attending Annual Conference) is $15 Attire: Best Fun Run/Walk Attire or Team Costumes
How to Register/Start Fundraising:
• Before you begin the registration process, are you participating as an individual or as a team?
• If a team - identify one person to complete the registration first to set up the team name. Once this is completed, the other individuals can register and select the team name
• Run or Walk at Annual Conference – Join fellow attendees near the Hyatt Regency Riverfront Jacksonville and run/walk through beautiful downtown Jacksonville.
• $30 registration fee
Pick Up Race Materials:
• Wednesday, June 14 – 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
• Thursday, June 15 – 6:30 am - 6:00 pm
• Pickup Location: Prime Osborn Convention Center - Grand Lobby
Run/Walk Event Flow:
• Line-up starts at 7:30 p.m.
• Run/Walk kicks off at 8:00 p.m.
• 'The After Glow' Party immediately following the run/walk at The Landing around 9:00 p.m. (Ticket required for entry)
In Motion: 5K Run, Walk Fun - The After Glow!
• Raise $100+ by 9:00 pm on Wednesday, June 14 to support the Institute and its programs and you will be admitted free of charge! All others will pay a $100 admittance fee.
• The celebration begins around 9:00 p.m. (immediately following the run/walk) at the Landing.
“NEW” Virtual 5K – Can’t attend the Annual Conference? Participate virtually! It’s easy – just pick a time from June 14-19 and run or walk a 5K in your community!
• $15 registration fee gets you an event T-shirt and a finishers medal
• You can start a team for yourself or on behalf of your school
• You can join an existing team
• Fundraise to support the IOH Foundation and win great prizes
Questions? Contact ADHA's Institute for Oral Health at (312) 440-8944 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org