EVENT DATE: January 12-January 15, 2017
WHERE: Disneyland in Anaheim, CA
Join us for the SELL OUT Star Wars™ Half Marathon Weekend! Use the Force to help fight cancer with Lazarex Cancer Foundation, an official charity partner.
Let The Force Be With You:
- Guaranteed race entry into the Star Wars™ 5k, 10k, Half Marathon or Rebel Challenge
- LCF “I Hate Cancer” medal
- Event day tech running tee or tank
- Personal fundraising page
- Professional fundraising support
*Charity runners receive all Star Wars™ Half Marathon Weekend amenities.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality:
- Star Wars™ 5k: $75 reg.fee + $275 fundraising min.
- Star Wars™ 10k: $115 reg. fee + $475 fundraising min.
- Star Wars™ Half Marathon: $175 reg. fee + $675 fundraising min.
- Star Wars™ Rebel Challenge: $320 reg. fee + $875 fundraising min.
"Do Or Do Not. There Is No Try:"
- Rebel Alliance incentives unveiled once your mission is complete.
Need questions answered? Reach out to us at Lazarex!
How Are the Donations You Collect Put to Use?
More and more often we hear news of cancer patients, who've been told to get their affairs in order, surviving a dire diagnosis because they were enrolled in an experimental treatment program! What good are these treatments if people like you and I can’t take advantage of clinical trials because it is too expensive to get there?
Lazarex Cancer Foundation uses your donations to match advanced stage cancer patients with the right treatment (a.k.a. FDA approved clinical trial) and to reimburse patients for travel and other trial related expenses. Lazarex also pays for a companion to travel with a patient to and from the trial location.
Lazarex is the only 501(c)(3) public charity offering these services to patients nationwide, of all ages and with all types of cancer, with a comprehensive approach that focuses on their direct financial needs. We are literally their last line of defense.
To put it simply, you're helping cancer patients directly! It’s all about living.
“This is a new day, a new beginning…”