When fathers are actively involved in their children’s lives, the whole family thrives.
The Children’s Trust Fatherhood Initiative works to advance activities and trainings that support fathers, their families, and the professionals who work with them.
· The Nurturing Fathers Program helps fathers build and strengthen positive parenting attitudes and behaviors.
· The Fathers & Family Network is a statewide networking and training group for professionals who work with fathers.
Did you know?
· 90% of runaway youth come from a fatherless home?
· 71% of high school drop outs come from a fatherless home?
· 75% of all youth in chemical abuse centers come from a fatherless home?
· Children with highly involved fathers are 33% less likely than other children to repeat a grade and 43% more likely to earn mostly A’s?
By donating to the Children’s Trust’s “21st Century Dads Honor Ride” team, you can ensure that more children have a dad that is involved and engaged. If we want to ensure a positive future for all children, then we must support the most critical people in their young lives