Shana Golen wrote -
Saturday, May 20, 2017
Blue Cross RiverRink at Penn’s Landing
FringeA-Thon is an epic outdoor, 12-hour dance-party-marathon and fundraiser for FringeArts who presents world-class, contemporary performing arts that challenge convention and inspire new ways of thinking.
Raise money for live arts, then dance your "art" out at FringeA-thon which includes an exciting line-up of DJ's, themed dance hours, pop-up dance performances, dance competitions, and a coordinated dance finale by all of fundraising participants!
Bring your friends, bring your moves, bring your costumes. After all this is for FringeArts!
Why Dance Your Art Out?
- Make a difference and spotlight, celebrate and support FringeArts’ important work in the Philadelphia arts community.
- Express Yourself! No experience necessary. Novice, avid and professional dancers come together and celebrate dance in their own meaningful way.
- Break a sweat! Dancing is good for you. Think of all of the calories you can burn!
How Does it Work?
- Create your personal fundraising page. There is $25 registration fee which acts as your first gift to yourself!
- Set a goal. We suggest $300 as your personal fundraising goal.
- Start a team (or dance solo): You can participate alone or as a team.
- Ask your friends ,family and colleagues to help you raise money for FringeArts.
- Then, Dance Your Art Out on May 20!
FringeArts is here to help with your fundraising goal!
Click below for fundraising tips and ideas, sample letters, photos and stuff for social media, and more.
Click here for details about sponsorship opportunities.
For more information contact email@example.com
FringeArts is Philadelphia’s home for contemporary performance, presenting progressive, world-class art that stretches the imagination and boldly defies expectation. As the city’s lead experimenter in the arts, FringeArts exposes audiences to unpredictable dance, theater and music performances by accomplished and emerging innovators who are pushing the boundaries of art-making and redefining the artistic landscape worldwide.