BENEFITING: ADHA Institute for Oral Health
EVENT: In Motion: 5K Run, Walk, Fun
EVENT DATE: Jun 15, 2017
Christina Emmert wrote -
In collaboration with the American Dental Hygienists’ Association and through the generous support of our donors, the ADHA Institute for Oral Health provides thousands of dollars each year to advance the profession of dental hygiene through scholarship, research and service!
Funds are awarded to:
- Dental hygiene students for educational needs (Scholarships)
- Those supporting the advancements in the dental hygiene field through the discovery and application of knowledge which includes original research, developmental prospects and qualitative and quantitative research. (Research)
- Dental hygienists to provide access to oral health care and education to those in their communities (Community Service)
We are the only foundation for dental hygienists by dental hygienists
- For every $1,000 raised, you will provide a scholarship to develop a dental hygienist’s access to educational programs!
- For every $2,000 raised, you will empower hygienists to improve the public’s health in underserved communities!
- For every $5,000 raised, you will provide a Research Grant that supports advancements in the dental hygiene field through the discovery and application of knowledge which includes original research, developmental prospects and qualitative and quantitative research.
For every dollar raised, you will develop, support and empower the profession!