The Pet Project Midwest
May 24, 2016
Each of our programs was created to keep loved pets with their people by addressing the cause of separation before it becomes unfixble. IowaPetAlert.com reunites lost pets quickly. AniMeals ensures our most vulnerable neighbors get the nutrition they need without putting their furry family at risk. And the Pet Pantry helps people experiencing temporary financial stress keep their best pals safe at home.
Why do we do this? We believe the way we treat animals says much about our view of the world. Therefore, kindness to animals creates a kinder world. That’s the world we believe in. That’s the world we support. That’s the world we’re going to build, one person at a time. Is this the world you believe in? If so, join us. Come on. We can do it. Together. We just have to believe.
- No family should have to give up their pet because they can’t afford its food.
- No one should have to give up their pet because they need to go into the hospital.
- No one should have to give up their pet because emergency shelters don’t accept animals.
- No one should have to give up their pet because for a little while, they don’t have animal-friendly housing.
- The best way to make sure all animals are loved is to spay and neuter.
- The best way to make sure all animals are loved is to find them the right homes.
- The best home may not always have four walls and a front door; homeless people need animal companionship, too
Won't you join us in our mission?