Skip to content
thesweettoothsavages's profile image - click for profile

Rosanne Tejeda's Fundraiser:

The Sweet Tooth Savages

Rosanne's Photo
Rosanne Tejeda

THE STORY:

The Sweet Tooth Savages team needs your help in raising money for metastatic breast cancer.  90% of your donation to the Cancer Couch will be matched so your  dollars are doubled and all going to much needed research.  Your local community will receive the other 10% to set up a grant at your local breast cancer center. 


The Sweet Tooth Savages will bravely eat as much ice cream as we can in 3 minutes trying not to freeze our brain! Thank you for donating and helping us reach our goal! Julia & Ellen B., Molly G. And Julia T.!

DONATE

To This Fundraiser

$723

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Ito and Ita

    $20

  • Auntie Lori

     

  • Susan Melia

    $25

  • Fern Leff

    $18

  • The Rocklin Family

     

  • Elaine Stagg

    $25

  • mary lou hall

    $25

  • Gigi and Bahgee

    $25

  • Jami, Debbie and Chris Buteau

    $25

  • Nammy

    $25

  • Aunt Rebecca & Uncle Eric

    $25

  • Jennifer Tejeda

    $20

  • Aunt Rita and Uncle Jerry

    $25

  • Richard and Jeanne golden

    $25

  • Mary and Caroline

    $100

  • Sharyn Mark & Daniel Levy

    $25

  • Carol Whitney & Ray McGee

    $100

  • Brynn & Michael Friedman

    $25

  • Renee Sacks

    $20

  • Lisa Nahmanson and Sandra Steele

    $25

  • Auntie Julie and Mysty

    $25

  • Diane Quilghini

    $10

  • Luke and Portia

    $100

  •  
  •  
  •  
 

241% Raised of $300 Goal

Fundraise for this Campaign

The Team: $723 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

JOIN THE TEAM

Want to help Fundraise or Volunteer for this amazing Fundraiser? Join the Team

Donor Comments

Luke and Portia

Luke and Portia

DONATION: $100

1 year ago

Diane Quilghini

Diane Quilghini

DONATION: $10

1 year ago

Auntie Julie and Mysty

Auntie Julie and Mysty

DONATION: $25

Good Luck!!!! 1 year ago

Lisa Nahmanson and Sandra Steele

Lisa Nahmanson and Sandra Steele

DONATION: $25

1 year ago

Renee Sacks

Renee Sacks

DONATION: $20

1 year ago

Brynn & Michael Friedman

Brynn & Michael Friedman

DONATION: $25

1 year ago

Carol Whitney & Ray McGee

Carol Whitney & Ray McGee

DONATION: $100

As a tribute to the kind and loving natures of my granddaughters. 1 year ago

Sharyn Mark & Daniel Levy

Sharyn Mark & Daniel Levy

DONATION: $25

In memory of Charlotte Mark & Marlen Levy 1 year ago

Mary and Caroline

Mary and Caroline

DONATION: $100

1 year ago

Richard and Jeanne golden

Richard and Jeanne golden

DONATION: $25

In memory of grandma grace golden 1 year ago