2 weeks left!
October 13, 2016
EVENT DATE: Sep 14, 2016
"Although the death of my father changed my life, The Alcove helped mold me into who I am today. I am a confident, caring, independent young woman thanks in part to the services I received at The Alcove"- Teen Group Participant
Our mission to transform grief and loss to hope and healing helps children and their families' cope with the devastating loss of a loved one.
Support us in keeping our Family Bereavement Program free and help us win ONE MILLION DOLLARS!
Below are ways to keep our doors open to those who need us. Any amount helps us reach our goal!!
- Grief Resource books
- Paper Goods
- Water, juice boxes, and snacks
- Provides a meal for one family night
- Supplies arts and crafts for one family night
- Group night for one child
- Educational materials for School Outreach
- Start Home Outreach Program
- Supports community outreach efforts
- Supplies arts and crafts for six months
- Provides meals for six months
- Sponsors Suicide Survivor Group/Loss by Addiction Group
- Supports one child to attend bereavement group for one year
- Sponsors a group room for one year
- Funds 30 hour volunteer facilitator training
Visit us at our website at http://thealcove.org/