Bay Institute of San Francisco wrote -
San Francisco Bay is more than just a beautiful view. It's home to millions of animals, including us. It provides life sustaining drinking water to millions of people. It a core provider of jobs throughout the region.
Everyday at The Bay Institute, we are:
- Protecting Endangered Species.
- Saving Wild Salmon Habitat.
- Educating the Next Generation.
- Restoring Climate Resilient Marshes.
- Inspiring Marine Conservation.
- Fighing for Freshwater Flows.
The Bay Institute and Aquarium of the Bay partner to protect, restore and inspire the conservation of San Francisco Bay, from the Sierra to the sea.