We're in the Top 25!
November 29, 2016
BENEFITING: Children's Home of Cincinnati Ohio, Inc.
EVENT: Cincinnati Gives Challenge
EVENT DATE: Nov 29, 2016
Send a Kid to Camp
Camp-I-Can at The Children’s Home is a fun and safe place for children ages 5 to 12 during the summer, when school is out and parents are at work. Camp-I-Can focuses on serving school aged youth from economically disadvantaged and working poor families. As a result of this commitment, hundreds of children have been served and have created memories of unforgettable summers that would not otherwise been an option.
- Monday to Friday, 10 weeks, 7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Dates for 2017 coming January, 2017.
- Located on our 40-acre Madison Road campus that includes a swimming pool, gym, playgrounds, and walking trails.
- Co-ed, ages 5-12.
- Offers swimming, sports, recreational play, music, arts, wellness, gardening and fun field trips.
- Teaches vital social and leadership skills that campers will need as they mature.
- Dental services (checkups and procedures) are available via the Dental Van.
Camp-I-Can Also Teaches Important Skills
By attending Camp-I-Can at The Children’s Home, campers enhance creativity, leadership & social skills while celebrating culture & diversity. Physical activity includes daily warm-ups and stretching, swimming and outdoor play. Campers also practice journaling and participate in reading and math challenges, and exciting off-campus field trips.
Overseeing all camp activities is our encouraging and engaging staff. Trained counselors provide a safe, structured, environment that incorporates learning & fun.