BENEFITING: Brady Center To Prevent Gun Violence
EVENT DATE: May 25, 2013
Though normally found scattered throughout the country from LA to Boston; Brooklyn to Santa Fe; San Francisco to New Orleans, this group of the sistercousinsiblingfriends is convening in Chicago to run the Soldier Field 10 Mile. We're out to raise some money for our city, our neighbors, and our friends through the Boston One Fund.
We're running for the Brady Center. Check 'em out. They use grassroots activism to elect public officials who support gun laws
And if that's not enough, we're promising some pretty cool things if you help us reach our goal, and we promise keep you updated throughout our journey. It's true what they say: $3, $5, $50 -- every little bit helps.
If you donate:
- $5 -- you'll get a shout of from one of the runners, on some sort of social media somewhere, sometime
- $10 -- at least one runner will write your name somewhere on their body
- $20 -- every runner will write your name on their body
- $50 -- you get some facetime. meaning your name will go on somebody's face
- $75: One runner will run with your face on their shirt: http://www.faceitshirt.com/
- $100: you get ALL OF THE ABOVE
- $250: a dinner date with one of the runners the next time you're in one of the runner's cities. no we won't fly you to your favorite runner, but we will pick up the tab. you might want to wait this
If we raise $1,000 as a group, Bridget will run in a tutu
If we raise $1,500 as a group,