Join the "Mariani Team at Compass" initiative for The Power Walk for Dress for Success®, the only international 5k walk dedicated to empowering women on their quest for economic independence, through an active and healthy lifestyle. Each mile on the 3.1 mile walk represents one of the three phases that our women experience as they journey along their path to professional success—from being unemployed and searching, to recently employed and adjusting, to gainfully employed and succeeding.
Join us as we celebrate women becoming their best selves! Studies prove that employees who exercise for at least 30 minutes, three times a week, are 15% more likely to have higher job performance, and 25% more likely when eating healthy. The funds raised through this event will allow us to foster our health and wellness initiatives and our continuum of services helping women.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
- CLICK "Register" and join our team. Walk with your colleagues, friends & family for women empowerment!
- CLICK "Register" as a virtual walker. Won't be in town? Support the walk and join us in spirit!
- CLICK "Donate" and leave a comment. The Power Walk for Dress for Success raises funds that allow us to foster our health and wellness initiatives and continuum of services helping women.
DATE, TIME, AND LOCATION
Saturday, May 7, 2016
- 9:00 am: Registration
- 9:30 am: Opening Ceremony
- 9:50 am: Warm Up
- 10:00 am: Walk begins
- 12:00 pm: Event concludes
Riverside Park, NYC (Entrance at 103rd Street)
Walk with us at this fun, family fitness event celebrating women becoming their best selves!