Skip to content
TheNevinsCup's profile image - click for profile

Tom Nevins' Fundraiser:

The Nevins Cup Team is raising money to support families of our fallen and disabled military.

Tom's Photo
Tom's Photo
Tom's Photo
Tom's Photo
Tom's Photo
Tom's Photo
Tom Nevins

THE STORY:

The Nevins Cup is a private golf match my local golfing friends and I play each year just before the 4th of July. This year The Nevins Cup Team wanted to identify a charity and attempt to raise money for it, even if only a small amount. So I am both excited and proud to build this theme of “giving back” into the event - we’re playing for The Nevins Cup, but we're also playing for a greater cause and helping others at the same time.

This year's charitable organization we are supporting is the Folds of Honor Foundation which helps provide scholarships and other assistance to the spouses and children of our military killed or disabled during active service. Many of us have been impacted by the war on terror and the fact is 1% of us are on the front lines defending our freedoms while the other 99% of us get to enjoy freedom's benefits here at home.

Freedom isn't free. Please donate to support all of our impacted military families.

Thank you, and God bless you.

Tom Nevins and The Nevins Cup Team

December 2015 Update:

We wish everyone a happy, healthy, and safe holiday season. Let's remember those who have defended our country and recognize their ultimate sacrifice for our freedom. If you are in the presence of our military don't forget to thank them and do something kind for them such as buy them a meal, offer them a drink, or just acknowledge your appreciation by giving them a complement.

During this time of giving, please also consider a donation to our charitable cause. The need is still great. Thank you and God bless you.

The Nevins Cup Team

July 1, 2015 Update:

We are humbled by the positive feedback we've received from our friends and family regarding the efforts we've made in support of such a worthy cause. We can't thank everyone enough for their support. We've even received donations from anonymous members of the community and are thankful for their contributions as well.  We will be leaving the site up through the summer months so we can continue our efforts to honor and support our military and their families.

Thank you,

Tom Nevins & The Nevins Cup Team

 

$2,105

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Tom Nevins

    $100

  • Brunone Family

    $250

  • In memory of the Jimmy Sileo's

    $100

  • The Jim Pulie Family

    $100

  • The Adams Family

    $100

  • Fennell Family

    $100

  • Patricia Nevins

    $50

  • Lynch Family

    $100

  • Tom lynch

    $100

  • Kane Family

    $50

  • Gail Hodes

    $100

  • Jim and Marisa Adams

    $50

  • Eric Paulson & Employee Benefit Solutions

    $400

  • larry u

    $30

  • Jay Gossman

    $100

  • The Cenatiempo Family

    $100

  • The Nevins Cup Team

    $275

  •  
  •  
  •  
 

84% Raised of $2,500 Goal

Donor Comments

The Nevins Cup Team

The Nevins Cup Team

DONATION: $275

This general donation is in honor of all those who have served and sacrificed to protect our freedom here at home. 2 years ago

The Cenatiempo Family

The Cenatiempo Family

DONATION: $100

2 years ago

Jay Gossman

Jay Gossman

DONATION: $100

2 years ago

larry u

larry u

DONATION: $30

2 years ago

Eric Paulson & Employee Benefit Solutions

Eric Paulson & Employee Benefit Solutions

DONATION: $400

2 years ago

Jim and Marisa Adams

Jim and Marisa Adams

DONATION: $50

2 years ago

Gail Hodes

Gail Hodes

DONATION: $100

Very proud of Nevins & Adams! Remember hearing about this when it was just an idea. 2 years ago

Kane Family

Kane Family

DONATION: $50

2 years ago

Tom lynch

Tom lynch

DONATION: $100

2 years ago

Lynch Family

Lynch Family

DONATION: $100

2 years ago