- Volunteers can sign up here
- Online Registration runs until October 2nd at 11:59pm so packets can be prepared.
- Registration will be available at packet pickup and on race day but shirts are not guaranteed.
- No refunds of entry fees.
- Start time and packet pickup listed here
- All participants receive a short-sleeve t-shirt, water bottle (during race), and race packet
Neil and Suzanne Alexander established LiveLikeLou.org in 2011 when Neil was diagnosed with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), the devastating condition known as Lou Gehrig’s disease. Through this fund they are raising awareness of ALS, providing care and comfort to ALS families in Western Pennsylvania, and supporting scientific research targeted at finding a cure. The fund is named for baseball legend Lou Gehrig to honor the example that he set for all people living with ALS.
We've committed to raise $500,000 in 5 years to support the Live Like Lou Center for ALS Research and we need your help.
Any donation help to support the research preventing others from having to suffer from the slow degeneration caused by the effects of ALS. Donate today to support the groundbreaking research of UPMC in preventing this disease from affecting others.