On Saturday, August 27, 2011, Macy’s will host its 6th annual Shop for a Cause benefiting charities nationwide. Since 2006, Shop for a Cause has raised more than $38 million for charities across the country. This is your opportunity to be part of the excitement.
On Saturday, August 27, 2011, Macy’s will host its 6th annual Shop for a Cause benefiting charities nationwide.
Non-profit organizations with a 501(c) or 170(c)1 tax exempt status, school booster groups and religious organizations are eligible to be part of our fun and effective way to raise funds and awareness for your cause.
How Does My Organization Benefit?
All participating non-profit organizations check out special shopping passes and sell them for $5 each. You keep 100% of the proceeds.
How Does the Customer Benefit?
When your guests Shop for a Cause on Saturday, August 27, 2011, they'll receive 25% off* on regular, sale and clearance merchandise throughout the store. And, they will be eligible to win a $500 gift card, no purchase necessary.
* Exclusions and restrictions apply. See shopping pass for details.
Why not? Participating in Shop for a Cause is very easy.
- Qualifying organizations raise funds through their direct sale of the $5 Shop for a Cause tickets.
- Not only is Macy’s providing the tickets at no cost to nonprofit partners, but Macy’s will also promote the event in local media and ad buys.
- Macy’s will also provide organizations with tools to promote ticket sales in the community (i.e. flyer and/or draft media alert).
- Macy’s will promote the event with signage in the store.
Participating is easy! Any nonprofit organization with a 501(c) or 170(c)1 tax exempt status, school booster group or religious organization is eligible to be part of our fun and effective way to raise funds and awareness of your cause.
You may sign up and request your Shop for a Cause tickets starting June 1 via this website. You will simply click “Sign Up” and follow the instructions.