EVENT DATE: Mar 20, 2011
THINKCURE wrote -Join Team ThinkCure! to run or walk the LA Marathon (March 20) or the LA 5K (March 19). Have fun and raise money for cutting-edge cancer research at City of Hope and Childrens Hospital Los Angeles.
Sign up today and raise a minimum of $10 before February 10th, and you'll be entered to Win a Signed Matt Kemp Jersey and Two Tickets to Opening Day!
It's easy and we have some great benefits, too! Here's how:
- Set up your fundraiser page here on Crowdrise by clicking the "JOIN THE TEAM" button on the right side of the screen (you'll create a new Crowdrise account for yourself, if you're not already a member.)
- Customize your page however you'd like.
- Sign up to run or walk either the 5K (3.1 miles) or the marathon (26.2 miles) at www.lamarathon.com...and tell your friends. That's it! *
ThinkCure raises money for grants that fund exciting projects by some of the nation's top researchers - at City of Hope and CHLA - who are teaming up to make important discoveries. They target some of the toughest diseases. Brain cancer. Leukemia. Lymphoma. Neuroblastoma. And they're doing it together.
ThinkCure! is part of the Los Angeles community. We live and work here and want to make life better here, by ending a disease that touches everyone.
All runners & walkers on our team will get:
* An official 2011 Honda LA Marathon or LA 5K Shirt
* Dodger Stadium Meetings for awards, advice and support
* Regular Fundraiser Emails with advice and support
and we have some great fundraising incentives, too
* Raise $500 and get a technical performance ThinkCure Honda LA Marathon & LA 5K t-shirt
* Raise $1,000 and get 2 tickets to ThinkCure Weekend at Dodger Stadium in 2011
* Raise $1,500 and you’ll get your registration fees reimbursed
* Raise $2,000 and get 4 tickets to ThinkCure Weekend
* Raise $3,000 and get 4 VIP tickets to batting practice at TC Weekend and join pre-game on-field activities
We'll keep rolling out great contests on Crowdrise, join today so you don't miss any of the excitement.
Win a Signed Matt Kemp Jersey and Two Tickets to Opening Day