THRIVE Peninsula, a faith-based 501©(3) non-profit organization, is committed to assisting Virginia Peninsula individuals and families through difficult times. THRIVE hosts an on-site food pantry, and offers financial coaching, resource referrals, and emergency financial relief to families on the verge of homelessness or utility cut-off. All of these services are made possible through our amazing support network of 75 churches, local organizations, and individuals who choose to run, give, and volunteer.
Together, we can accomplish these goals:
1. Provide emergency food and financial aid to eligible individuals and families
2. Motivate, mentor and equip people to participate in the resolution of their financial hardships
3. Advocate cooperation between people and creditors
4. Refer to appropriate supportive resources
5. Lead a collaboration of Peninsula faith-based organizations and other contributors to accomplish these goals
Learn more at: www.thrivepeninsula.org