BENEFITING: Imerman Angels
Join Team Imerman Angels for the
Bank of America Chicago Marathon
So No One Faces Cancer Alone
Already have an entry for the 2017 Bank of America Chicago Marathon and want to make an impact in the lives of those impacted by cancer? Join Team Imerman Angels!
Ten years ago, Team Imerman Angels formed its first team for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon. In 2016, the team fielded its largest team ever with over 200 participants. We invite you to be a part of the historic 2017 team where more cancer fighters, survivors, and caregivers will be helped than ever before.
When you join Team Imerman Angels, you receive many great amenities such as a Guaranteed Entry into the Chicago Marathon with the entry fee paid for by Team Imerman Angels, complimentary training through Chicago Endurance Sports, race day hospitality for you (across the street from the Race Start Area at the Congress Hotel) and your family/friends, team singlet, and an invitation to the Team Celebration Dinner. Most importantly, you will be making your marathon experience even more meaningful by helping those impacted by cancer in an immediate and tangible manner.
Why Imerman Angels?
Imerman Angels is a not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to provide personalized connections that enable one-on-one support among cancer fighters, survivors and caregivers. Participating in the Chicago Marathon with Team Imerman Angels is your opportunity to be the difference for anyone seeking cancer support. In 2015, Team Imerman Angels participants raised over $340,000 and created nearly 1000 connections between those impacted by cancer and a Mentor Angel. To learn more about the important work your efforts will support, click Here.
When you join Team Imerman Angels, you receive these great benefits:
- Free Entry into the Chicago Marathon ($185 value)
- Complimentary training through Chicago Endurance Sports ($250 value)
- Team Imerman Angels Gear Kit including Asics premium singlet ($38 retail price).
- Team Imerman Angels "Halo Hospitality":VIP Race Day Hospitality at the Congress Hotel (less than 200 meters to the entrance to the Marathon and 400 meters from the Finish Area) for you and your fans (friends and family) including pre and post race food and beverages, massage, and many more amenities.
- Team Imerman Angels - Bank of America Chicago Marathon Commemorative Medal (to go along with your Chicago Marathon Finisher's Medal)
- September Team Imerman Angels Race Singlet Decorating Party with free lettering for your jersey
- Your own customizable, online fundraising page to give your family, friends, co-workers and others an easy way to donate and show their support for you.
- Team Imerman Angels Race Weekend Pasta Dinner at the Congress Hotel.
- Most importantly, the knowledge that you're helping provide 1-on-1 support to cancer fighters and caregivers - so that no one faces cancer alone.
Contact Dave Louthan (firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.274.1312)