BENEFITING: Tipping Point Community
ORGANIZER: Tipping Point Community
EVENT: San Francisco Marathon 2015
EVENT DATE: Jul 26, 2015
Help me raise money to fight poverty in the Bay Area, while I train for my first Half Marathon ever! Your donations can help in the following ways:
- $5 can supply diapers for a baby from a low-income family.
- $10 can provide school supplies for low-income school-age youth.
- $25 can offer a homeless adult the support they need to build a resume and begin their path toward self-sufficiency.
- $50 can provide eyeglasses to preschool children in need.
- $100 can give homeless families a community dinner to alleviate hunger, isolation and family stress.
- $250 can help recruit and train a “citizen teacher” to lead a hands-on apprenticeship for low-income middle-schoolers.
- $500 can provide outreach and educational materials for a two-year campaign to help end child abuse.
Help me reach my goal of $2,000!