BENEFITING: Living Well Foundation
Rock 'n' Roll Marathon
October 21, 2012
Join us for the 2nd annual Solutia Rock ‘n’ Roll St. Louis Marathon & ½ Marathon on Sunday, October 21, 2012! Marvel at the soaring arch, savor the delectable cuisine and experience the bustling riverfront while you rock 13.1 or 26.2 miles in the Gateway to the West.
By taking part in the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon or Half-Marathon as a Team Living Well participant, you can help us help create healthier individuals and families. Our vision is that no child will have adult disease and no adult will die from preventable illness!
WALK OR RUN WITH TEAM LIVING WELL!
You are doing this not just to improve your health and accomplish a personal goal—you are doing this for an important cause…you are fundraising to save the lives of people so they do not die of preventable disease. We NEED you to make this difference! Make the choice today and join our team!
$50 fundraising minimum
- Exclusive Team Living Well tech shirt
- Online training program
- Walk/run meets for local participants
- Running coach to personalize a plan for you
- On-camp lodging for out-of-town members
- Pre-race pasta party
- Team gear check
- Post-race refreshments
- Fun team atmosphere
- Supporting a good cause
Getting involved is easy and can be done in three easy steps:
- Email Amber Simmons, Site Manager, at Amber@LivingWellVillage.org to join Team Living Well.
- Set up your fundraising page using our event module on Crowdrise.com: www.crowdrise.com/TLWRockNRoll
- Email your friends and family to ask for support or contact Amber Simmons for a Donation Form to collect sponsorships the old-fashioned way.
The registration deadline is October 5th, so be sure you register today.
For more information about the race, including the course map, requirements, etc. visit the Rock 'n' Roll website: http://runrocknroll.competitor.com/st-louis
Thank you for your support. We hope to have you on our team.
For more information, to volunteer during the race weekend or with any questions, email Amber Simmons, Site Manager at Amber@LivingWellVillage.org
Living Well Foundation
3602 Lions Den Road
Imperial, MO 63052
Office: (636) 674-5014
Fax: (636) 674-5015